Beer and Barrel Aged Cocktail Happenings
Our Bar Director, Blaine Adams and his Barrel Aged Cocktails & Beer News
Currently available to try at Barrel & Ashes:
- Chartreuse Julep-aged for 1 year in seasoned oak. Down to our final two bottles! $15
- 1st batch of Elijah Wood aged in new oak for 20 days. Small batch; Nardini Amaro, Bitter Truth Apricot, Combier. Only 10 left! $13
- 1st batch of Buffalo Trace Banana Sazerac, aged for 30 days in new oak $13
- A one of a kind Barrel & Ashes Buffalo Trace Barrel aged Red Ale brewed in collaboration with Wolf Creek Brewing. There is only 1 keg left – last call
- 2nd batch of our Sherry oak finished Whistle Pig Rye. This batch will be done by early November.
- 1st batch of our Ruby red port finished Rittenhouse Rye Manhattan. A classic Manhattan finished in a port seasoned oak. The barrel will be completed in about a week.
- The final batch of The Good, the Bad, the Smokey will be finished in roughly 8 months.
- 1st batch of our house barrel aged bitters, which are a house blend of bitters in new oak.
- 1st batch of “Autumn Calling” a Sacred Bond 100 proof Brandy, Cynar, Nardini Amaro, maple syrup. This batch will be finished in one week.
Currently in research & development:
- A new Belle Meade barrel aged cocktail. The Bullet Proof Monk Redux, featuring Belle Meade Bourbon. We are currently waiting for our newest barrel – compliments of the Greenbriar Distillery.
- We will also be featuring a new barrel compliments of 4 Roses.
- Barrel Aged Tipperary.
- September 10th at 5PM Sixpoint Brewery will be taking over our taps with 4 special kegs that you cannot find on the west coast.
Double Sweet Action
Zwick and the dead
- September 25th Lagunitas Brewing Company will be hosting a 12TH of Never release party